HOT Green Monday Deals – LCD LED TV, Kindle Fire HD, iPod Touch/Nano and Xbox 360 Holiday Bundles on SaleFeatured, Shopping Monday, December 9th, 2013
We just had a Black Friday followed shortly by a Cyber Monday. And now, a Green Monday! What on earth is Green Monday? It’s yet another deals day where retailers offer competitive discounts for holiday/Christmas shoppers. It’s also known as Cyber Monday 2 and it typically falls on the 2nd Monday of December. It was coined by eBay, not too long ago, in 2007.
So what’s on sale this Green Monday 2013?
Almost everything is on sale. But here are some really HOT, handpicked deals of December 9th Monday.
- 50% off this Samsung F6300 series 55 inch LED HDTV
- This is a 2013 Model, has 1080p HD resolution, a refresh rate of 120Hz, is a Smart TV with Smart Hub. It has Built-in Wi-Fi, a Dual-core processor to speed up app launches and aid in the Smart TV functions and a Built-in sub-woofer to make the audio high quality
- Over 40% off this Panasonic 47-Inch 3D LED HDTV
- This is a 2013 Model. Has Full 1080p HD resolution. Has a refresh rate of 240Hz – the highest in the industry. It’s a Smart TV with Viera Connect With My Home Screen Swipe And Share Voice Interaction. It’s a 3D HDTV with an IPS LED LCD display. It has a Built In Camera. It’s ultra-slim at just 1.2″. It also has a Dual Core processor with Hexa processing engine. It’s one of those rear TVs with local dimming for darker blacks and overall richer color contrast.
A note on TV buying: try not to go below 1080p HD resolution and 120 Hz refresh rate. Look at this page on Best Buy and you’ll see most TVs on sale has a refresh rate of 60 Hz. HDTV with 60 Hz refresh rates have a higher chance of showing motion blur compared to LED TVs with a 120Hz refresh rate. This is especially true if you’re buying a TV bigger than 37″.
- LG 50″ 50LN5200 on Sale this Green Monday
- This DOES NOT get our highest recommendation because it’s a 60 Hz model. See above “A note on TV Buying”. However, if you’re on a budget, it’s a great deal.
- The latest generation Kindle Fire HD is on sale today
- This is the budget model. It’s HD, but not ‘beyond HD’ like the HDX model. It’s very similar to the HDX except for the following major points. It’s resolution is 1280×800/216 ppi in comparison to the 1920×1200/323 ppi of the Fire HDX. It’s CPU is 1.5 GHz dual-core in comparison to the 2.2 GHz quad-core of the Fire HDX. It has no camera, whereas the HDX 7″ has a front camera and the HDX 8.9″ has a front and rear camera.
- 32GB iPod Touch 5th Generation MP3 player with bonus accessory kit
- You get to pick a blue, pink, yellow, space gray, purple or silver iPod Touch and then either a Ematic 5-in-1 Universal Accessory Kit or Ematic 11-in-1 Universal Accessory Kit for iPod and MP3 Players w/ Portable Speaker
- 16GB iPad Nano with bonus accessory kit
- Again, you get to pick a blue, pink, yellow, green, space gray, purple or silver iPod Nano and then either a Ematic 5-in-1 Universal Accessory Kit or Ematic 11-in-1 Universal Accessory Kit for iPod and MP3 Players w/ Portable Speaker
- 4GB Xbox 360 Kinect Holiday Bundles – One from Amazon and another from Walmart. You decide which one suits you best!
- A 5 inch Garmin Nuvi GPS for only $69
- Panasonic Lumix ZS20 14.1 MP High Sensitivity MOS Digital Camera with 20x Optical Zoom
- 24mm Ultra Wide Angle LEICA DC Lens with 20x Optical Zoom, Full HD video recording with stereo microphone, 0.1sec Light Speed AF, 12MB built-in memory, Built-In GPS, Advanced Technology Reduces Glare and Minimizes Image Blurring
- Amazon Kindle eReader – just $56
These are some of the handpicked Green Monday Deals. However, there are a ton more deals from Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, Macy’s, Kohls and other retailers today. Check out some of those deal pages using the links provided.